Sellers articles 2
From the original Site
Marketing "Your Home" Plan
The following is my proposal for an aggressive step-by-step marketing plan to achieve the maximum results.
The first 21 days of the listing period are crucial. I will utilize my extensive personal communications network to ensure potential buyers and real estate professionals are aware that your home is available. Prospects will be exposed to the listing through a variety of media.
- Enter New Listing Information on MLS System
- Place nationally recognized sign in yard with brochure box
- Take Pictures for Graphics
- Place Color Graphics in Home with relocation information. Black & White Graphics placed in flyer box in front of property.
- Place Key Box on Premises (As Approved)
- Conduct Office Tour & Present new listing at office meeting
- Place Home on Internet – Views of home accessible from Realtor.com (expanded site), KW.com, JaneClarkHomes.com and other strategic locations.
- Mail “Just Listed” cards to neighborhood or move-up area
- Email Graphics to top “Selling Agents” in the area
- Create a Homebook to place in the home
- Email marketing to potential buyers and area agents including Dallas, Plano, Allen & Frisco
- Provide weekly updates with market feedback and discuss any necessary adjustments
- Open House on selected Sundays – with sellers approval
- Continuous networking with other agents in the market area
- Monitor properties sold and competitive listings
1. Team One: Jane/Jennifer + Home Owner
a) We work for you! We want you to get the highest price for your property.
b) We can’t do it without you. You have to make showing your home convenient to agents. Home must be clean and inviting.
c) Realistic expectation are imperative for working well together.
2. Team Two: Jane Clark, and Jennifer Alguire
a) Jane is a professional, full-time agent, working for you with a sense of urgency.
b) Specialization increases skill level
c) Strong reputation in the industry
d) Seamless service
3. Team Three: Keller Williams Realty
a) Vested interest in seeing each other succeed
b) “UP” Agent on duty to show your home
c) Fastest growing Real Estate company in the country